Table for Four

I am able to invite three people to my dinner party. The first two people are an absolute no brainer, like it would be weird if I didn’t. My parents are my first two. I love my parents so so so SO much, so it was easy to invite them. This makes my third decision very difficult. I could invite one of my friends, but I wouldn’t want to make my other friends feel left out. I also could invite a celebrity, but that’s kind of cliche. There are so many people I could invite, and would invite. And so many people that I really really want to. So in the end, I have decided it’s just a casual dinner, not fancy to make my other friends jealous, at Chick-fil-A, after me and my friend, Macey, (not her real name, just a nickname) beg my parents to take us. They somehow decide yes, drive the two minutes to my friend’s house, and drive to Chick-fil-A. They can sit with us, I don’t really care, as long as I get a twelve piece chicken nugget meal. It won’t be formal, I’ll just wear my oversized hoodie and some cargo pants. And maybe afterwards we can go over to one of our houses and watch a movie. But knowing me and my friend, we would quit after fifteen minutes and swim. I don’t really know, but it would be fun. At least I’ll try and make it be.